Monday 5 September 2016

neverland adventure


Recently, Baby Gap put out a small line of clothes inspired 
by Peter Pan called Neverland Adventure.

peter pan

Peter Pan just so happens to be one of my top 3 Disney movies, (alongside Mary Poppins and Sleeping Beauty.) Peter Pan's Flight is one of my must-rides at Disneyland. I had a nightgown as a kid I referred to as my Wendy PJs, and loved speaking in a terrible English accent and saying, "Wendy Moira Angela Darling." Basically, I love everything about the story.

In a few days I'm headed to the east coast to play a couple shows and record, but first I'm going to North Carolina to see my cousin Heather, Guy, and little Archer. I've requested we watch Peter Pan together for Archer's first viewing. Obviously I can't do this without making it ceremonious and over the top, so I had to get him one of the Neverland onesies. What I REALLY wanted was the Lost Boys Treehouse onesie, but it sold out too quickly, so I went with the Pan's ship 'Adventure Awaits' one.


I can't wait to dress him up and snuggle him and sing all the songs and look at all the beautiful art in the Disney version of the story. 
Oh, I also got the Peter Pan Little Golden Book to read to him.
Eeeee I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment