Friday 21 February 2014

upset's east coast weekend

Long time no blog! Been a bit busy over here with music stuff which is AWESOME. 
Last time I checked in with you guys I shared my insane packing methods (remember the outfit doodles?)
Well, I wrangled up some live shots of Upset from the Don Giovanni showcase, and the shows with Potty Mouth at Bard College and Kung Fu Necktie in Philadelphia. Perhaps you'll recognize some of the outfits..

UPSET'S FIRST EAST COAST TOUR!!




Friday 2/7/2014 Don Giovanni Showcase night 2
w/ Worriers, Nude Beach, Shellshag, and Laura Stevenson






Saturday 2/8/2014 Bard College
w/ Potty Mouth, Jawbreaker Reunion, and PWR BTTM
(photos by Sam Williams)





Sunday 2/9/2014 Kung Fu Necktie
w/ Pretty Greens, Psychic Teens, and Potty Mouth
It started snowing during our drive to Philly, but we made it there in one piece.



This guy was rocking out so hard to Potty Mouth. He noticed me bouncing along and asked for my hand to dance. I figured why not. He was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment