Wednesday 13 August 2014

we're the kids in america

I recently got into Wildfox after I got this sweater on sale from ASOS. I got it because it reminded me of Clueless, namely the Muffs cover of Kids in America. On the official Wildfox site they have an archive of most of their lookbooks. I started going through them and found really well thought out, beautifully shot stories, complete with on-brand quotes and recipes. I went back to the Spring 2013 lookbook, which was titled We're the Kids in America. Apparently my sweater came from a line completely inspired by the Clueless era of teen movies. I wanted to share some of my favorite shots from the collection with you. (it is also now my duty to track down as many of these pieces on ebay as possible, because who can afford regular retail price?)



And just for good measure, I have to attach the Fancy video, since it is SO ON POINT.


More after the jump...

Cher and Dionne

 "I doubt I've worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum."

 "I can do Marvin the Martian."




"I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 
5 peanut butter m&ms, and like, 3 pieces of licorice."


"And my buns? They don't feel nothin' like steel."


 As If/Whatever

#totallybogus


P.S.
I also had to throw in stills from the shoot with Charlotte Free from the Sirene collection.
All that pink against the neutrals and blues looks so good!!






I LOVE RAINBOWS RAINBOW EVERYTHING OMGOMGOMG

No comments:

Post a Comment