Tuesday 14 January 2014

1/14/2014



I drove out to Santa Monica Pier today and rode the ferris wheel. It was such an insanely beautiful day in Los Angeles. I wish I didn't have this stupid ankle brace so I could have waded in the water or gone for a hike after work. All in due time I suppose. Sprained ankles stink.



After work Eloy and I had Rachel, Faye, and Nicole over to watch the Bachelor. Faye is the creative genius at a really cool website called Fvck the Media ("a weekly webpaper covering alternative arts, culture, music, news, and grassroots activism") and Rachel and Nicole are in an awesome band called Slutever. They play in LA at Pehrspace on Friday January 17th. Check the links to find out more.

Is it really past midnight? Ugh, I gotta get to bed.

- Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment