Sunday 6 April 2014

middle of the map fest 2014 outfit options

Whenever I travel, I like to bring a lot of clothing options. What I think I want to wear one day, I decide I hate how it looks the next. I had a night to myself in a hotel room and decided to look at everything I brought with me and make some outfits with what I had. As a kid I used to do this with my new school clothes every summer, and here I am at 27 up to the same old shit.





Smashing Pumpkins Gish tee - ebay
black velvet leggings - Kohl's
Tatty Devine eye necklace

cropped pastel sweater - forever 21
tie dye zodiac tank - urban outfitters
pleather skirt - asos
Tatty Devine gem necklace

black skater dress with mesh sleeves - asos
Tatty Devine bib necklace

black faux leather biker jacket - river island
bear print smock dress - lazy oaf
tenement pin



jacket - river island
black crop tee - asos
black velvet skater skirt - asos
hot pink tights - forever 21
Tatty Devine sugar skull necklace


lace crop top - asos
daisy smock dress - asos
glitter sunglasses - asos
Tatty Devine x Eley Kishimoto bat necklace

mouth sweater - h&m
leopard dress - target
tacocat frasier pin


mint cropped sweater- forever 21
strawberry dress - vintage
enid brooch - etsy



neon pink fluffy sweater - river island
floral skirt - river island
turquoise necklace - vintage from my mom


plaid velvet skater dress - river island
dawn weiner brooch - etsy


For the first time in my life I'm sort of really satisfied with my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment